Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dual Parenting Action or Mariage part III

Great article on CatholicCulture.org:

There are a lot of social reasons why well-constructed families are important to our society. Research shows that poverty rates and criminal behavior among children in families with unmarried parents are likely to grow astronomically. However, in the United States federal and state governments are so fixated on treating the symptoms of this disease through problematic welfare and social service systems that it is left to a vanguard of Christian organizations to carry the banner for traditional marriage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about acoustic electric guitars. What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching acoustic electric guitars and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from acoustic electric guitars anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching acoustic electric guitars.
Even though my search is not on Dual Parenting Action or Mariage part III I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on guitar tab and chords I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Dual Parenting Action or Mariage part III, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about guitar tab and chords. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at guitar tab and chords. You never know you may find some good deals!