Thursday, March 24, 2005

"We don't know what Terri wanted"

O.K. I had read that one of the siblings of Terri stated that Michael, her "husband", had said right after her "collapse" something to the effect of:
"I don't know what to do, it's not like we ever talked about this kind of thing."
I don't know if that is true, or if someone made that up, because I don't remember which site I read it on, and I haven't bothered to go look for it again. So, with that in the back of my mind, the above statement is staring to have some credibility with me when I hear he has said once again he doesn't know what she wants.

This time, I've saved the link, and it seems to be a credible source. Larry King Live. Maybe Michael should stop giving interviews on national T.V. if he doesn't have himself convinced that Terri would want to be starved to death.

KING: Have you had any contact with the family today? This is a sad day all the way around, Michael. We know of your dispute.

M. SCHIAVO: I've had no contact with them.

KING: No contact at all?

M. SCHIAVO: No.

KING: Do you understand how they feel?

M. SCHIAVO: Yes, I do. But this is not about them, it's about Terri. And I've also said that in court. We didn't know what Terri wanted, but this is what we want...

O.K., so let me get this straight, it's not about what her FAMILY wants, it's not about what TERRI wants (he said he didn't know what Terri wanted) it's about what HE wants. O.K., gee, I was confused I thought she wanted to be starved to death. Silly me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job Rebecca. I too wondered how all of these contradictions and innuendos could be ignored. I still would like to see a full investigation into this case. The recent report on the complaints lodged is a joke. they say they can't verify the validity of any of the complaints because there is no evidence to support or rebut them. Funny how the Media used this report to make the case that the Schindler's allegations were false(unfounded). They misrepresented the findings to support their agenda. I just have two words for those who supported and took part in killing this woman......... JUDGMENT DAY!