Thursday, February 24, 2005

Missing Children

I guess it's my mood today. First I join the fight for Terri, now I find this and am compelled to put it on my blog. This from the site of
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
"Displaying images of missing children has proven to be one of the most successful methods of finding missing children. One in seven children is recovered as a direct result of NCMEC's photo-distribution initiatives."
About the banner: "This banner runs continuously and rotates 12 photographs of missing children. The images are updated automatically by our web server to assure that only current information is displayed. The banner links to our web site, providing more information on each child, child-safety information, and more."

So, I'm putting this on my site, I hope it helps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to know where you got the missing child banner.If you could, I would love it if you would send the URL so I can include it on my site. :)